The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
(per drop) Menthol 8.8 mg
- Temporarily relievescough due to a coldoccasional minor irritation or sore throat
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.sore mouth does not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- Adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- 15 calories per dropContains: SOY.
Call 1-800-524-2854, Monday to Friday, 9 AM-6PM Eastern Time or visit our website at www.gethalls.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.