The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- This is a hand sanitizer manufactured according to the
- Temporary Policy for Preparation of Certain Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Products During the Public Health Emergency (CoViD-19); Guidance for Industry.
- The hand sanitizer is manufactured using only the following United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations:Isopropyl Alcohol (75%, v/v) in an aqueous solution denatured according to Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau regulations in 27 CFR part 20.Glycerol (1.45% v/v).Hydrogen peroxide (0.125% v/v).Sterile distilled water or boiled cold water.The firm does not add other active or inactive ingredients. Different or additional ingredients may impact the quality and potency of the product.
First aid antiseptic
First aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only. Fammable, keep away from spark, heat and flame
Do Not Use
- When using this product do not get into eyes, do not apply over large areas of the body, do not use longer than 1 week. i
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* Please review the disclaimer below.