The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mgGuaifenesin 400 mg
- Cough suppressantExpectorant
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Do not use in a child under 12 years of age If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.Ask a doctor before use if you have cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysemaa sodium-restricted dietWhen using this productdo not exceed recommended dosageStop use and ask a doctor ifcough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.If pregnant or breast-feeding,ask a health care professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use more than directed take every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 packets in 24 hours.AgeDoseadults and children 12 years of age and over one packet children under 12 years of agedo not use dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water; sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.if using microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water; stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat.
- Each packet contains: potassium 12 mg, sodium 51 mg.store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, flavor, lactose, maltodextrin, mannitol, povidone K30, silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucralose, sucrose
* Please review the disclaimer below.