The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dist. by Ventura Corporation, Ltd, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00926.
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeHomosalate (5 %)SunscreenOctinoxate (7 %)SunscreenOctisalate (5 %)Sunscreen Oxybenzone (4 %)SunscreenTitanium Dioxide (6.24%)SunscreenZinc Oxide (3.88%)Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn.higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops and lasts.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply smoothly every morning before sun exposure and as needed.
- High sun protection product.Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.Apply the product with your fingertips. Use every morning before exposure to UVA and UVB radiation or whenever needed.
Aqua (water), dicaprylyl carbonate, propylheptyl caprylate, glyceryl stearate, potassium cetyl phosphate, alcohol denat., cyclohexasiloxane, polymethylsilsesquioxane, glycerin, sorbitan stearate, bis-ethylhexyl hydroxydimethoxy benzylmalonate, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, ceteareth-20, silica, methicone, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-12, cetyl palmitate, peg-8, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ambrosia peruviana leaf extract, xantham gum, caprylyl glycol, mica, propylparaben, triethoxycaprylylsilane, butylene glycol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, ppg-1-peg-9-lauryl glycol ether, chlorphenesin, cyclopentasiloxane, hedera helix (ivy) leaf/stem extract, phytic acid, sodium polyacrylate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.