The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Avobenzone 3 %, Homosalate 7.5 %, Octisalate 5 %, Octocrylene 2.75 %, and Oxybenzone 2 %
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. keep away from face to avoid breathing it. contents under pressure - do not puncture or incinirate. Do not store at temperatures above 1200F
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposurehold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to applydo not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to facedo not apply in windy conditionsuse in well-ventilated areasreapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyester-8, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer
- Protect this product from excesive heat and direct sunavoid spraying on fabrics - could cause discoloration
* Please review the disclaimer below.