The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (Per Inhaler)
Levmetamfetamine 50 mg
Use For Temporary Relief Of Nasal Congestion Due To:
- The common coldhay fever or upper respiratory allergies
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosagetemporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occuruse of this container by more than one person may spread infectiondo not use for more than 7 daysUse only as directedfrequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- The product delivers in each 800 ml of air 0.04 to 0.150 mg of levmetamfetaminedo not use more often than every 2 hoursadults and children 12 years of age and over2 inhalations in each nostrilchildren 6 to under 12 years of age(with adult supervision)1 inhalation in each nostrilchildren under 6 years of ageask a doctorchildren under 2 years of agedo not use
- this inhaler is effective for a minimum of 3 months after first usekeep inhaler tightly closedstore at 59o-86oF (15o- 30oC)
Bornyl acetate, camphor, lavender oil, menthol, methyl salicylate
* Please review the disclaimer below.