The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Octinoxate 7.5%Zinc Oxide 7%Titanium Dioxide 4.19%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures(see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to Remove.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply at least every 2 hoursuse a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin againg. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.-2p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
WATER, CYCLOMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ARBUTIN, MINERAL OIL, TALC, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DIMETHICONE, PROPYLPARABEN, ROSA RUBIGINOSA SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, SQUALANE, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL
* Please review the disclaimer below.