The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Octinoxate 7.50%Zinc oxide 7.84%
- Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn,
- Not skin cancer or early skin aging.
- For external use only.
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin.
When Using This Product
Keep out eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.Reapply at least every 2 hours.Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Dimethicone, mica, dicaprylyl carbonate, zea mays (corn) starch, oxokerite, polyethylene, cetyl diglyceryl tris(trimethylsiloxy)silyethyl dimethicone, silica dimethyl silylate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, kojic dipalmitate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, phenoxyethanol, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, caprylyl glycol, chlorphenesin, fragrance, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, trimethylsiloxysilicate, dimethylmethoxy chromanyl palmitate, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, alpha-isomethyl ionone.
MAY CONTAIN: Titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
PUERTO RICO: Dist. by Ventura Corp. Ltd., San Juan, Puerto Rico 00926. Made in Columbia.www.lbel.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.