The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
For the treatment of acne. Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.
For external use only
Otc - When Using
- When using this productSkin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- When using this productAvoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop and ask a doctorIf skin irritation becomes severe.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Dispense 1-2 pumps and cover the entire affected area with a thin even layer one to three times daily. Do not rinse product off face.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Wash hands after application to help avoid staining fabrics.
Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F). This product may bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
Water, Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Glycereth-18, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Octenidine HCL, Fragrance, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Myristyl Alcohol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyl Hydroxycyclohexane Carboxylate, Dimethyl lsosorbide, Carbomer, Polyglyceryl-2 lsostearate, Sorbitan Oleate, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysorbate 80, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Ascorbyl PaImitate, Tocopherol, PCA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, lsohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Decylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Mica, Tin Oxide, Blue 1 (Cl 42090), Red 33 (Cl 17200), Violet 2 (Cl 60725)
* Please review the disclaimer below.