The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol, USP (1.5%), Capsaicin (0.025%)
- Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
Do Not Use
On wounded, damaged or irritated skin.
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes, do not bandaged tightly.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience a rash and/or a reaction, condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 10 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times a day. Consult a doctor before using for children under 2 years of age.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Calendula Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extrat, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Coriandrum Satiyum (Coriander) Oil, Emu Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hamamelis Virgiana (Witch Hazel), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort), Lamium Album (White Nettle) Extract, Methylsulfony Methane (MSM), Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, SD-Alcohol 40B, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbitol, Tillia Cordata (Linden) Bark Extarct, Triethanolamine, Fever Few Extract, FD&C Blue#1, FD&C Yellow #5.
* Please review the disclaimer below.