The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Helps prevent sunburnHigher SPF gives more sunburn protectionProvides moderate protection against sunburn
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rash or irritation develops and lasts
- Apply generously and evently before sun exposure and as needed
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreen may reduce the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Aqua(water),Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Peg/ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xylitylglucoside, Octyldodecanol, Polymethyl methacrylate, Oleth-5, Anhydroxylitol, Glycerin, Linoleic Acid, Peg/ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoote, Xylitol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Alumina, Petrolatum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phospholipids, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil (ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil), Silica, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax), Parfum (fragrance), Tribehenin, Colesterol, Methicone, BHT, Menthoxypropanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (beeswax), Candelilla Cera (euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax), Polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycosphingolipids, Ceramide 2, Linolenic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Peg-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. May Contain:CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
* Please review the disclaimer below.