The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Skin Cancer / Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.For external use only.
Dist. by Ventura Int Ltd. DBA BelcorpUSA, Miami, FL 33126
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientsPurposeAVOBENZONE 3.00%SunscreenENSULIZOLE 3.00 %SunscreenOCTISALATE 5.00 %SunscreenOCTOCRYLENE 5.00 %SunscreenOXYBENZONE 6.00 %Sunscreen
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.Reapply at least every 2 hoursUse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
WATER, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PHENETHYL BENZOATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SORBITAN STEARATE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, STEARYL DIMETHICONE, CETEARETH-20, XANTHAN GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CHLORPHENESIN, FRAGRANCE, VIGNA ACONITIFOLIA SEED EXTRACT, DIMETHYLMETHOXY CHROMANYL PALMITATE, PEG-75 STEARATE, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CETETH-20, STEARETH-20, BUTYLPARABEN, SORBIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, d-LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL.
* Please review the disclaimer below.