The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 15 Ml)
Acetaminophen 500 mg Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg Doxylamine succinate 6.5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistamine
- Temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms: minor aches and painsheadachesore throatfeverrunny nose and sneezingitchy nose or throatcoughscough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 4 doses (120 mL) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productSore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepy
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacistif you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver disease
- Breathing problemschronic bronchitisa sodium-restricted diettrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking
- Sedatives or tranquilizers
- The blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Redness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurfever gets worse or lasts more than 7 dayscough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as recommended (see overdose warningdo not exceed 4 doses in any 24-houruse dosage cup providedmL= milliliter agedoseadults & children 12 years and over30 mL every 6 hrschildren 4 to 11 yrsdo not use unless directed by a doctorchildren under 4 yrsdo not useWhen using other Day Time or Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- Each 15 mL contains: sodium 18 mgstore at room temperature.
Alcohol, citric acid, D&C yellow #10, FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #6,, flavor,high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Select Brand NightTime Cold & Flu Original Liquid
* Please review the disclaimer below.