The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Sore throatfluheadachethe common coldtemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophenSore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If Your Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult usedissolve in mouth or chew before swallowingif needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastfind the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.do not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursdo not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor Weight (lb) Age (yr) Tablets Under 48 Under 6 Ask a doctor 48-59 6-8 2 60-71 9-10 2 1/2 72-95 11 3
- Store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENsee end flap for expiration date and lot number
Citric acid, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, polyethylene, stearic acid, sucralose
Primary Display Panel
NDC 15127-877-24select brand®the lower price name brandJUNIOR STRENGTHPAIN RELIEVERACETAMINOPHEN• PAIN RELIEVER / FEVER REDUCER• NON-ASPIRIN• MELTS IN YOUR MOUTHFor Children Ages 6 to 11*Compare to the Active Ingredient of Junior Strength Tylenol® Meltaways®24 Fast Melting Tablets - 160 mg eachGRAPE FLAVORTAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT ISTORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING *This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare,owner of the registered trademark Junior Strength Tylenol® Meltaways®.50844 ORG021344908Distributed by:SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORSPine Bluff, AR 71603 USAAC (870) 535-3635Select Brand 44-449
* Please review the disclaimer below.