The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin 81mg (NSAID)††nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor. Because of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headache or other symptoms needing immediate relief.ask your doctor about other uses for this product
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may includehivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockStomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youare age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducerif you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney diseaseyou have asthmayou are taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug for:goutdiabetesarthritis
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: • feel faint • vomit blood • have bloody or black stools • have stomach pain that does not get betteran allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentany new symptoms occurringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose Adults and children 12 years and over take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor Children under 12 years consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature (15°-30°C)avoid excess heat and moistureTamper Evident: do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Croscarmellose sodium, D&C Yellow# 10 Lake, FD&C Yellow #6, hypromellose, lactose, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.