The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by Advantice Health, LLCCedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeBenzocaine 20%Topical analgesicMenthol 0.5%Topical analgesic
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated withsunburninsect bitesminor cutsscrapesminor burnsminor skin irritations
For external use onlyFlammable do not use near heat, flame, or fire or while smoking
Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not spray in the face or mouth. use only as directedintentional misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling the contents can be harmful or fataldo not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysitching, rash or irritation develops
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and olderapply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under 2 years of ageconsult a doctorto use this product, hold the can 6 to 12 inches away from the affected area. Direct spray nozzle towards skin and press button to activate spray.to apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply
- Avoid contact with leather, fabric and upholstery to prevent possible staining or discolorationstore at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Acetylated lanolin alcohol, aloe vera gel (decolorized), butane, cetyl acetate, hydrofluorocarbon 152a, methylparaben, PEG-400 monolaurate, polysorbate 85
1-800-345-0032 Mon - Fri 8AM- 5PM ESTDermoplast.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.