The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Carbo vegetabilis HPUS - Gas, Sour burping, Bloating
Chelidonium majus HPUS - Pain after food or alcohol intake
Iris versicolor HPUS - Burning sensation
Kali bichromicum HPUS - Chronic sensation of ulcer
Natrum phosphoricum HPUS - Acid (reflux) belching
Zingiber officinale HPUS - Indigestion
Indications & Usage
Uses:*According to homeopathic indications these ingredients temporarily relieve symptoms such as: • indigestion • acid (reflux) belching • sour burping • sensation of ulcer • burning sensation. * These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Warnings:USE ONLY AFTER DIAGNOSIS BY A PHYSICIAN AND UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN. This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment.Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Stop use and ask a doctor if:You experience worsening symptoms.If symptoms last longer than 7 days.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Suitable for adults and children 12 years and above.Dissolve entire tablet under tongue.Do not chew or swallow whole.Take 1 tablet 3 times a day or as directed by a physician.Use up to 6 times a day as needed.Take at least 10 minutes before or at least 10 minutes after eating or drinking.Children under the age of 12: consult a physician before use.Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone.
- There are no known contraindications.Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.Store in a cool dark location.
Advantol® 300, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Otc - Questions
Carbo vegetabilis HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x
Chelidonium majus HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x
Iris versicolor HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x
Kali bichromicum HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x
Natrum phosphoricum HPUS 6x, 12x,18x
Zingiber officinale HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x
"HPUS" indicates the active ingredients are in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
* Please review the disclaimer below.