The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientsPurposeChelidonium HPUS 6xFloaters obstructing visionPhysostigma HPUS 12xShapes in visionEuphrasia HPUS 6xIrritationKali Sulph. HPUS 10xSquiggly lines in visionNatrium muriaticum HPUS 10xFloaters in visionPhosphorus HPUS 12xDark dots in visionSilicea HPUS 12xBlurry visionSepia HPUS 7xDust particles"HPUS" indicates the active ingredients are in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Indications & Usage
According to homeopathic indications these ingredients provide temporary relief from symptoms such as:
• Floaters • Squiggly lines in vision • Irritation • Dark dots in vision • Shapes in vision • Dust particles in vision; after serious causes have been ruled out by a physician.*These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Warnings:A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.For External Use Only. This product is intended to complement not replace, standard medical treatment.Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- Contact lens wearers consult physician before use.To avoid contamination - do not touch tip to any surface.Replace cap after every use.Use within 30 days of opening.EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED BOTTLE.The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do Not Use:
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.If you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily.If you experience eye pain or changes in vision.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- You experience eye pain or change in vision, continued shapes, or floaters in vision.The condition worsens.Symptoms last longer than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children• In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
• Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use. Squeeze 1-3 drops in the eye. Use several times per day as needed. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Individual results may vary.
- Other information:Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86°F). • Keep bottle tightly closed. • Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects or contraindications. • Eye Floaters Relief® Homeopathic Sterile Eye Drops are homeopathic dilutions, for details see www.thereliefproducts.com.
Benzalkonium Chloride (preservative), Purified water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate DiBasic, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic
* Please review the disclaimer below.