The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
(equivalent to olopatadine hydrochloride 0.111%)
Antihistamine and redness reliever
Temporarily relieves itchy and red eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- To treat contact lens related irritation
When Using The Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- Do not wear a contact lens if your eye is red
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience:
- Eye pain
- Changes in vision
- Increased redness of the eye
- Itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 6 to 8 hours, no more than twice per day
- If using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each product
- Replace cap after each use
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Only for use in the eye
- Store at 4° to 25°C (39° to 77°F).
Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, dibasic sodium phosphate, hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide (adjust pH), sodium chloride, and water for injection
Call toll-Free 1-800-932-5676 weekdays, 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM CST
* Please review the disclaimer below.