The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on skin
- Place enough product on the hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30° C (59-86° F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40° C (104°)
Water, Carbomer, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aminomethyl Propanol
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth • in case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
* Please review the disclaimer below.