The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Mineral oil 99.9%
For relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 8 hours.
Do Not Use
- If you have difficulty swallowingin children under 6 years of ageif you are pregnantfor a period longer than weekif you are bedridden or aged
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Abdominal pain, nausea, or vomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Presently taking a stool softener laxativetaking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When Using This Product
Do not take with meals. Take only at bedtime.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Breast Feeding
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Do not take with mealstake only at bedtimemay be taken as a single daily dose or in divided dosesadults and children 12 years of age and over - 1 to 3 Tablespoons (15 - 45 mL) maximum 3 Tablespoons (45 mL) in 24 hourschildren 6 to under 12 years of age - 1 to 3 teaspoons (5 - 15 mL) maximum 3 teaspoons (15 mL) in 24 hourschildren under 6 years of age - do not use, consult a doctor
Keep tightly closed. Protect from sunlight.
Mixed tocopherols (added as a stabilizer)
Adverse Reaction Section
DISTRIBUTED BY:ALTANTIC BIOLOGICALS CORP.20101 NE 16TH PLACEMIAMI, FL 33179
* Please review the disclaimer below.