The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.Recommended for repeaed use.Dries in seconds.
- For external use onlyFlammable.Keep away from fire and flame.When using this productAvoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, fllush thoroughly with water.Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours consult a physician.Other InformationLot No. and Expiration date can be found on packet.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- Unless under adult supervision. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tear open packet.Open and unfold wipe.Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use the entire wipe.For dirty hads, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with second wipe.Discard after single use.
Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
* Please review the disclaimer below.