The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Menthol 10%Methyl salicylate 30%
- Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with •arthritis •simple backache •strains •sprains •bruises
For external use only
When Using This Product
- •use only as directed •do not bandage tightly •do not use with a heating pad •avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes •do not apply to wounds or damaged or irritated skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •condition worsens •symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days •redness is present •irritation develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults and children over 12 years •apply generously to affected area •massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin •repeat as necessary, not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren 12 years or younger ask a doctor
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Carbomer homopolymer, cetyl esters wax, emulsifying wax, oleth-3 phosphate, purified water, stearic acid, trolamine
* Please review the disclaimer below.