The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientCarboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Usesfor the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sunmay be used as a protectant against further irritation
WarningsFor external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use this product ifsolution changes color or becomes cloudy
Otc - When Using
- When using the productdo not reuseonce opened, discardto avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfacedo not touch unit-dose tip to eye
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifyou experience eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye continuesredness or irritation of the eye worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsto open, twist and pull tab to remove.instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard containerif used for post-operative (e.g., LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor’s instructions.
Other Safety Information
- Other informationstore at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F).use only if single-use container is intactuse before expiration date marked on container.RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Inactive ingredientscalcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodiumchloride, and sodium lactate. May contain sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acidto adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.