The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients PurposeMethol 10%........................................... Topical analgesicMethyl Salicylate 30%........................... Topical analgesic
Otc - Purpose
- Usestemporarily relieves minor pain associated with:muscle sprainsmuscle strainssimple backachebruisesarthritiscramps
WarningsFor external use onlyAllergy alert: if prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds or damaged skinwith a heating pad
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occursredness of the skin is present
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionsuse only as directedadults and children 12 years of age and older:apply generously to affected areamassage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skinrepeat as necessary, but not more than 4 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Inactive ingredientscarbomer, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters, polysorbate 60, purified water, steareth-20, stearic acid, trolamine
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by:Better Living Brands LLCMade in China
* Please review the disclaimer below.