The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
PROCTER & GAMBLE, DISTR., HUNT VALLEY, MD 21030 USA
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply at least every 2 hoursuse water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingSun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, talc, dimethicone, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, sodium chloride, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, pvp, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, ethylene/methacrylate copolymer, trihydroxystearin, arachidyl behenate, methicone, silica, synthetic wax, sodium benzoate, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, ethylene brassylate, behenic acid, polyethylene, iron oxides, titanium dioxide.
* Please review the disclaimer below.