The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, glycerin, titanium dioxide, dimethicone, talc, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, pvp, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, trihydroxystearin, arachidyl behenate, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, methicone, fragrance, sodium benzoate, silica, acrylonitrile/methyl methacrylate/vinylidene chloride copolymer, synthetic wax, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, niacinamide, ethylene brassylate, behenic acid, polyethylene, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, iron oxides
MADE IN USAOF US & IMPORTED PARTSCOTYUS LLC, NEW YORK, NY 10118
* Please review the disclaimer below.