NDC 23155-846 Amlodipine And Valsartan
|Color(s)||WHITE (C48325) |
|Shape||OVAL (C48345) |
|Size(s)||16 MM |
NDC Code 23155-846-03
Package Description: 30 TABLET in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
NDC Code 23155-846-09
Package Description: 90 TABLET in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
What is NDC 23155-846?
The NDC code 23155-846 is assigned by the FDA to the product Amlodipine And Valsartan which is a human prescription drug product labeled by Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc. D/b/a Avet Pharmaceuticals Inc.. The product's dosage form is tablet and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in 2 packages with assigned NDC codes 23155-846-03 30 tablet in 1 bottle, plastic , 23155-846-09 90 tablet in 1 bottle, plastic . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Amlodipine And Valsartan?
Do not use in patients with known hypersensitivity to any component.Do not coadminister aliskiren with amlodipine and valsartan in patients with diabetes [see Drug Interactions (7)].
What are Amlodipine And Valsartan Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- AMLODIPINE 5 mg/1 - A long-acting dihydropyridine calcium channel blocker. It is effective in the treatment of ANGINA PECTORIS and HYPERTENSION.
- VALSARTAN 320 mg/1 - A tetrazole derivative and ANGIOTENSIN II TYPE 1 RECEPTOR BLOCKER that is used to treat HYPERTENSION.
Which are Amlodipine And Valsartan UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- AMLODIPINE (UNII: 1J444QC288)
- AMLODIPINE (UNII: 1J444QC288) (Active Moiety)
- VALSARTAN (UNII: 80M03YXJ7I)
- VALSARTAN (UNII: 80M03YXJ7I) (Active Moiety)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Amlodipine And Valsartan?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 722126 - amLODIPine 10 MG / valsartan 160 MG Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 722126 - amlodipine 10 MG / valsartan 160 MG Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 722131 - amLODIPine 10 MG / valsartan 320 MG Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 722131 - amlodipine 10 MG / valsartan 320 MG Oral Tablet
- RxCUI: 722134 - amLODIPine 5 MG / valsartan 160 MG Oral Tablet
Which are Amlodipine And Valsartan Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE 102 (UNII: PNR0YF693Y)
- CROSPOVIDONE (UNII: 2S7830E561)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Amlodipine And Valsartan?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
- Angiotensin 2 Receptor Antagonists - [MoA] (Mechanism of Action)
- Angiotensin 2 Receptor Blocker - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Calcium Channel Antagonists - [MoA] (Mechanism of Action)
- Calcium Channel Blocker - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Cytochrome P450 3A Inhibitors - [MoA] (Mechanism of Action)
- Dihydropyridine Calcium Channel Blocker - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Dihydropyridines - [CS]
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label