The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hypromellose (0.5%)Naphazoline hydrochloride (0.03%)
- •temporary relief of redness and discomfort due to: •minor eye irritations •exposure to wind or sun •dryness of the eye •prevents further irritation
For external use only
Do Not Use
- •if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
When Using This Product
- •do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination •do not overuse as it may produce increased redness of the eye •pupils may become enlarged temporarily •remove contact lenses before using •replace cap after use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye •condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily
- •store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F) •keep tightly closed •use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle
Benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.