The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine 4% w/w
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:minor cutsminor scrapessunburnminor skin irritationsminor burnsinsect bites
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Do not use in or near the eyesdo not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Allergic reaction occurscondition worsens or does not improve within 7 dayssymptoms clear up and return within a few daysredness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply externally to the affected area up to 3-4 times daily.Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Store at USP controlled room temperature 20-25 degC (68-77 deg.F).
Aloe vera, benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, tocopherol acetate, trolamine, water
Blue Tube Lidocaine 4% 30G Tube
Blue Tube 30g.jpg
The product package shown ABOVE represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.Blue Tube Topical Anesthetic CreamNet. Wt. 30gDistributed by: Focus Health GroupKnoxville, TN 37919
* Please review the disclaimer below.