The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Lanolin 15.5% Petrolatum 53.4%
Diaper rash ointmentSkin protectant
- •helps treat and prevent diaper rash •temporarily protects minor: •cuts •scrapes •burns •temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips •protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On •deep or puncture wounds •animal bites •serious burns
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •condition worsens •symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •for skin protectant use: apply as needed •for diaper rash use: •change wet and soiled diapers promptly •cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry •apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Carrot oil, cod liver oil (contains vitamin A & vitamin D), fragrance, light mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, paraffin
* Please review the disclaimer below.