The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Sodium Fluoride 0.02%
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- Apply appropriate amount on a toothbrush and brush teeth.
- Be careful not to swallow. Rinse mouth thoroughly after use.If pain occurs when using this product, stop using and consult your dentist.For children under 6 years of age, use a pea size amount of toothpaste as recommended by the KFDA. Use under the guidance of a guardian.If a child under 6 years old swallows a large amount, consult a physician or dentist immediately.Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years old.
Silica,Sorbitol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Xylitol, Glucosyl Stevioside, Hydrated Silica, Cellulose Gum, Sodium lauryl Sulfate, Menthol,
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Artemisia Princeps Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract,
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Flavor, Gardenia Red, Water
- Whitens teeth while fighting germsLong-lasting freshness and clean mouth feelProtects against cavities and bad breathNatural brightness of your teeth shinesAnti plaqueHelps prevent plaque, gingivitis cavities and gum disease
* Please review the disclaimer below.