The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)** nonstreoidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever / fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to : backache headache menstrual cramps minor pain of arthritis muscular aches the common cold toothache temporarily reduces fever
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergy reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: asthma (wheezing) blisters facial swelling hives rash shock skin reddeningIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or older have bad stomach ulcers or bleeding problems take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug take other drugs containing prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others) have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product the more or for a longer time than directedHeart attack and stroke warning: NSAID's except aspirin increases the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or longer than directed.
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to ibuprofen or any other pain reliever/fever reducer right before or after heart surgery
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducersThe stomach bleeding warning applies to youYou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnYou have a high blood pressure, heart disease,cirrhosis,kidney disease,asthma or had a strokeYou are taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin under a doctor’s care for any serious conditiontaking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betteryou have symptoms of heart problem or stroke:chest paintrouble breathingweakness in one part or side of bodyslurred speechleg swellingpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days redness or swelling is present in painful area any new symptoms appear
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause a problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be usedadults and children 12 years and oldertake 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist if pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.Children under 12 yearsask a doctor
- Store between 20-25 0c (68-77 0 F). do not use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with” SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION” is broken or missing.
Silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, talc, titanium dioxide. Questions or Comments? Call 1-877-290-4008 Manufactured for:Time-Cap Labs, Inc. 7 Michael Avenue, Farmingdale, NY 11735, USA Manufactured by: Marksans Pharma Ltd. Plot No. L-82, L-83 Verna Industrial Estate Verna, Goa-403722, India
* Please review the disclaimer below.