Livergen with NDC 27281-029 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Sunway Biotech Llc. The generic name of Livergen is arnica montana, bryonia, carduus marianus, chelidonium majus, dna, hepar suis, oleum animale, pancreas suis, taraxacum officinale.. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Sunway Biotech Llc
Dosage Form: Liquid
- A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Livergen Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ARNICA MONTANA 3 [hp_X]/30mL
- BRYONIA ALBA ROOT 200 [hp_C]/30mL
- MILK THISTLE 1 [hp_X]/30mL
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 200 [hp_C]/30mL
- HERRING SPERM DNA 6 [hp_X]/30mL
- PORK LIVER 6 [hp_X]/30mL
- CERVUS ELAPHUS HORN OIL 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- SUS SCROFA PANCREAS 8 [hp_X]/30mL
- TARAXACUM OFFICINALE 2 [hp_X]/30mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
* Please review the disclaimer below.