The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each caplet)Diphenhydramine HCl (25 mg)
Otc - Purpose
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiessneezingnasal congestionrunny noseitchy, watery eyesTemporarily relieves these symptoms due to common coldrunny nosesneezing
- Do not useto make a child sleepywith any other product containing Diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucoma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Avoid alcoholic drinksmarked drowsiness may occurexcitability may occur, especially in childrenalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctordo not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursadults and children 12 years and over 1 to 2 tabletschildren 6 to under 12 years 1 tabletchildren under 6 years ask a doctor
Colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D & C red # 27 Aluminum lake, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.