The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis)Effectively relieves itching, cracking, and burning
For external use only
Ask A Doctor Before Use
- On children under 2 years of age
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursthere is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.Apply a thin layer of the product over time indicated.Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm: Use twice daily (morning and night) for 4 weeks or as directed by physician. Pay special attention to spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For jock itch: Use daily for 2 weeks.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
* Please review the disclaimer below.