The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dextromethorphan HBr 20mgGuaifenesin 375mgPseudoephedrine HCl 60mg
Cough SuppressantExpectorantNasal Decongestant
Temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold nasal decongestion:
▪ cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
▪ helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.
- ▪ When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugsfor depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2
- Weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug
- Contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
▪ symptoms do not improve
▪ new symptoms occur
▪ redness or swelling is present
▪ nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
▪ symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
▪ cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or
persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Ask Doctor Before Use If You Have
▪ heart disease
▪ high blood pressure
▪ thyroid disease
▪ difficulty in urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
▪ persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or
emphysema or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm
Adults and children 12 years of age
1 tablet every 4 hours, not to
exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours, or as
directed by a doctor.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age
1/2 tablet every 4 hours, not to
exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours, or as
directed by a doctor.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Pregnant Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt
medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or
Carnauba Wax, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #5 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium
Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Polyvinyl Alcohol,
Silicon Dioxide, Talc
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).Aquanaz PSE is a clear coated caplet with green core, debossed with “AQ” Bisection “PSE” onone side and smooth on the other side.Contains color additives including FD&C Yellow No. 5 (tartrazine).Supplied in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant cap.Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.Store at Controlled Room Temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Questions? Comments
- Call 1(614) 638-4622
Aquanaz PSE Tablets
Triple Combination Relief:
Cough Suppressant: Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Expectorant: Guaifenesin 375 mg
Nasal Decongestant: Pseudoephedrine HCI 60 mg
* Please review the disclaimer below.