The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredients (in each tablet) Fexofenadine HCl USP 60 mgPseudoephedrine HCl USP 120 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throattemporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiesreduces swelling of nasal passagestemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressuretemporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- Do not useif you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredientsif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. if you have difficulty swallowing
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasethyroid diseaseglaucomahigh blood pressurediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandkidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When Using This Product
- Do not take more than directeddo not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacidsdo not take with fruit juices (see Directions)the tablet coating may be seen in the stool (this is normal). Continue to take as directed (see Directions).
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a feveryou get nervous, dizzy, or sleeplessIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet; swallow tablet whole adults and children 12 years of age and over take 1 tablet with a glass of water every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours children under 12 years of age do not use adults 65 years of age and older ask a doctor consumers with kidney disease ask a doctorOther informationsafety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened. store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).Meets USP dissolution test 7
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, ferric oxide yellow, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch (maize), stearic acidQuestions or Comments?1-800-632-6900 DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO. CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202 MADE IN INDIA Code: TS/DRUGS/22/2009
* Please review the disclaimer below.