The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Cetirizine HCl Capsules 10 mg (Allergy)Drug Facts
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Cetirizine HCI USP 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding:
- If breast-feeding: not recommendedif pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Adults and children6 years and overone 10 mg capsule once daily;do not take more than one 10 mgcapsule in 24 hours. A 5 mgproduct may be appropriate forless severe symptoms.adults 65 years and overask a doctorchildren under 6 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver orkidney diseaseask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)protect from lightdo not use if seal imprinted with SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION under the bottle cap is broken or missing.
Black iron oxide, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol sorbitan solution
* Please review the disclaimer below.