The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Banded Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nose itchy, watery eyessneezing itching of the nose or throattemporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:runny nose sneezing
- To make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis glaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic beverages alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Take every 4 to 6 hoursdo not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursadults and children 12 years and over1 to 2 capsuleschildren 6 to under 12 years1 capsule children under 6 yearsdo not use
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)protect from moisturesee end flap for expiration date and lot number
Butylparaben, corn starch, D&C red #28, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate80, propylparaben, silicon dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.