The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:sneezing itchy, watery eyesrunny nose itching of the nose or throattemporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: sneezing runny nose
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis glaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuralcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness avoid alcoholic beveragesuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctordo not take more than 6 times in 24 hoursadults and children 12years and over1 to 2 tablets children 6 to under 12years1 tabletchildren under 6 yearsdo not use
- Each tablet contains: calcium 30 mgstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)protect from moisturesee end flap for expiration date and lot number
Corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.