The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mgCaffeine 60 mgPyrilamine maleate 15 mg
- For the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:bloatingheadachewater-weight gaincrampsbackachefatiguemuscle aches
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandliver diseaseglaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Excitability may occur, especially in childrenbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessyou may get drowsylimit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- New symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than the recommended doseadults and children 12 years and over:take 2 caplets with waterrepeat every 6 hours, as neededdo not exceed 6 caplets per daychildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- See end flap for expiration date and lot number store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
Corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
* Please review the disclaimer below.