The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml Dose)
Aluminum hydroxide 400 mg (equivalent to dried gel, USP)
Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
Simethicone 40 mg
- Relievesheartburnsour stomachacid indigestionthe symptoms referred to as gas
Do not take more than 80 mL (8 doses) in a 24 hour period or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
.Ask a doctor before use if you have• kidney disease
• a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently
prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
- Shake well before useadults and children 12 years and older: take 10 mL to 20 mL (1 to 2 doses) four times a day or as directed by a doctor.children under under 12 years: ask a doctormeasure with dosing cup providedmL=milliliter
- Each 10 mL dose contains: magnesium 165 mg, sodium 6 mg
- Protect from freezingstore at room temperaturekeep tightly closed
Benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, flavor, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, propylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sorbitol solution
* Please review the disclaimer below.