The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 15 Ml) Daytime
Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Active Ingredients For (In Each 30 Ml) Nighttime
Acetaminophen 650 mgDextromethorphan HBr 30 mgDoxylamine Succinate 12.5 mg
Purposes For Day Time
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantNasal decongestant
Purpose For Night Time
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistamine
- DAYTIMEtemporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms
- Minor aches and painsheadachesore throatnasal congestionfevercough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation NIGHTTIME temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms`
- Minor aches and painsheadache sore throat runny nose and sneezingfevercough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- DAYTIMELiver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if:adult takes more than 4 doses (30 mL each) of acetaminophen in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountchild takes more than 4 doses (15 mL each) in 24 hourstaken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrash.If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.NIGHTTIMELiver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrash.if a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- DAYTIME NIGHTTIMEwith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacistIf you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- DAYTIMEliver diseaseheart disease high blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetes a sodium-restricted diettrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)NIGHTTIMEliver diseaseglaucomacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysematrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- DAYTIME taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.NIGHTTIMEtaking sedatives or tranquilizerstaking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- DAYTIMEdo not exceed recommended dosage.NIGHTTIMEexcitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryalcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- DAYTIMEnervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse, or lasts more than 5 days(children) or 7 days (adult)fever gets worse, or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.NIGHTTIMEpain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back, or occurs with rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
DAYTIME NIGHTTIMEask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
DAYTIME NIGHTTIMETaking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may couse liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center(1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- DAYTIMEdo not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device. keep dosing cup with product mL= milliliter adults and children 12 years and over30 mL every 4 hours children 6 to under 12 years 15 mL every 4 hours children 4 to under 6 yearsask a doctor children under 4 years do not use NIGHTTIMEdo not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hours periodmeasure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device. mL= milliliterkeep dosing cup with productadults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL every 6 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- DAYTIMEeach 15 mL contains: sodium 12 mgstore between 20-25ºC (68-77º). Do not refrigerateNIGHTTIMEeach 30 mL contains: potassium 5 mgeach 30 mL contains sodium 19 mgstore between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate
Day Time citric acid, FD&C yellow #6, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride,sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xantham gumNight Time acesulfame potassium, alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, D&C yellow #10, FD&C green #3, FD&C yellow #6 flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium trisodium citrate dihydrate
KROGER Daytime Nighttime Cold & Flu Relief
* Please review the disclaimer below.