The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Acetaminophen 650 mg Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mgGuaifenesin 400 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantExpectorantNasal decongestant
- ▪temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:▪cough▪nasal congestion▪minor aches and pain▪sore throat▪headache▪stuffy nose▪sinus congestion and pressure▪temporarily reduces fever▪temporarily promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage ▪helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: ▪more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount ▪with other drugs containing acetaminophen ▪3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:▪skin reddening ▪blisters ▪rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- ▪with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. ▪if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- ▪liver disease ▪heart disease▪high blood pressure▪thyroid disease▪diabetes▪trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland▪persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema ▪cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product,
Do not use more than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- ▪nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur ▪pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days ▪fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days▪redness or swelling is present▪new symptoms occur▪cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- ▪do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)▪do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period ▪measure only with dosing cup provided.▪do not use dosing cup with other products▪dose as follows or as directed by a doctor▪mL = milliliter▪adults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours ▪children under 12 years of age: Do not use
- ▪each 20 mL contains: sodium 8 mg ▪store at room temperature▪do not refrigerate.
Anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, potassium citrate, propylene glycol, propyl gallate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.