The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Gram)
Neomycin sulfate equivalent to 3.5 mg of neomycin basePolymyxin B 10,000 units as polymyxin B sulfatePramoxine HCl 10 mg
First aid antibioticExternal analgesic
- First aid to help prevent infection and for temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor: •cuts •scrapes •burns
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- •if you are allergic to any of the ingredients •in the eyes •over large areas of the body
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •deep or puncture wounds •animal bites •serious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you need to use longer than 1 week •condition persists or gets worse •symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days •rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- •adults and children 2 years of age or older: •clean the affected area •apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily •may be covered with a sterile bandage •children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- •store at 20o-25oC (68o-77oF)
Emulsifying wax, methylparaben, mineral oil, poloxamer 188, propylene glycol, purified water, white petrolatum
* Please review the disclaimer below.