The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: •runny nose •sneezing •itchy, watery eyes •itching of the nose or throat •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: •runny nose •sneezing
Do Not Use
- •to make a child sleepy •with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis •glaucoma •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- •marked drowsiness may occur •avoid alcoholic drinks •alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery •excitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •take every 4 to 6 hours •do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursadults and children 12 years and over1 to 2 capsuleschildren 6 to under 12 years1 capsulechildren under 6 yearsdo not use this product in childrenunder 6 years of age
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from heat, humidity and light. •do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
Edible dye-free ink*, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution *may contain this ingredient
* Please review the disclaimer below.