The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3.0 %Homosalate 10.0%Octisalate 5.0%Octocrylene 2.8%Oxybenzone 6.0%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions),
- Decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapplyafter 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun
- Increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk,
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other
- Sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Silica, Sodium Polyacrylate, Trideceth-6, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Methicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, BHT, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.