The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Ibuprofen USP, 200 mg (NSAID)**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain Reliever/ fever Reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachemuscular achestoothacheminor pain of arthritisbackachethe common coldmenstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Skin reddeningIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use an seek medical help right away.Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: are age 60 or oder
- Have had stomach ulders or bleeding problems
- Take blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescritpion or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this prdouct
Do Not Use
- If you ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- You have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You have asthma
- You are taking a diuretic.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug.
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- The risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel fainthave bloody or black stoolsvomit bloodhave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen druing the last 3 months of pegnancy unless defintely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222)
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be used adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist if pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used do not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store between 20- 25o C (68o- 77o F)
Carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch, red iron oxide, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
ASSURED Ibuprofen 200 mg Brown Tablets
* Please review the disclaimer below.