The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol 75% by volume
- AntisepticFor handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin.For sanitizing hands after ill persons, or prior to contacting with a person under medical care treatment.Topical application to skin to help prevent cross-contamination.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire, flame or sources of ignition. i.e. electrocautery procedures.For external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use in or contact with eyes.
Otc - Stop Use
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply wipe thoroughly onto hands and allow to dry. No rinsing required.Discard after single use. Dispose if used wpes in trash receptacle. Don not flush.If hands are visibly soiled or contaminated, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe, sanitize with a second wipe.When not in use, keep lid closed to prevent evaporation.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call 400-828-2133
* Please review the disclaimer below.